THANKS TO ELLEN:
Whew... so much to do so little time. Ellen is a rock star. She has worked so hard, literally full time, for the past few weeks to make this all come together. I can't wait to sit back and enjoy it all, and, most importantly, share a wonderful evening with family friends.
We finally got to spend some time with our photographer, Ashley Forrette. What a pro! We really like her a lot and are thankful she will be shooting us all day. She spent an hour or so at our little lake cabana taking "practice" photos a couple of weeks back. They turned out wonderful and we think she'll capture the real B&E.
HONEYMOON:
The big, surprise honeymoon is almost completely planned!! A few loose ends to tie up but otherwise we're booked and ready to go! I'm excited to tell Ellen and still trying to come up with some sort of fun way to clue her in on the destinations.
WEATHER:
Be prepared for rain and cold. The forecast is likely not going to cooperate but we've come to terms with it (this is Oregon after all.) We are excited for a more cozy, indoor ceremony. For those of you who would like a little sunshine and pretty views, keep your fingers crossed, rub the nearest Buddha belly, or whatever brings you luck and maybe, just maybe, the sun will show it's face. Either way, the Inn will be lovely and warm and I hope you all have a peaceful and special night. I know we will.
Thank you for supporting us on this journey and I can't wait to see you all this Saturday!
Bill





No comments:
Post a Comment